Don't ya dare try to pimp this up!

Friday, July 8, 2011

Semester-Bucket List!

After a few months of voluntary separation from "expressing myself", I've finally managed to come back! I feel just like a poet at a dearth of words, so many things that occupy my mind but only a few that make sense. The world and its happenings have been a craving point for me earlier, but of late I find my priorities changed. No longer do I care for the inconsistent television shows' consistency, nor do I brag about the latest signing with my favorite football club. I don't play fantasy leagues anymore, nor do I dream of the future, my brain has finally attained the potency to be static. Though that static nature is yet to be put through the test of paying attention in class, I can make the brave claim of disconnecting myself partially from the universe.


I have considered working for a job that would pay me for ranting out at the social world, a job that I've been doing without any temptation till now. I've contemplated doing a lot of things & then put the idea on the backburner for a holiday or a sabbatical, and these are numerous things which hold a great amount of significance to me when I'm occupied with something & suddenly escape the realms of my imagination when I manage to be at a loose end. I assume I am not the only one with this problem. I don't do the things which I used to long for during the semesters, the books I wanted to read, the movies I wanted to see.

The will to do certain activities & then whimpering out or just not taking that "leap of faith" is what bogs my mind down, I don't know about the rest of humanity. I am surely a victim of my own lethargy. I'd list all those things on a list & call it a semester-bucket-list.
Here I come, Semester bucket list!

No comments:

Post a Comment