Don't ya dare try to pimp this up!

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

You Shouldn't Have Done That!

Ah, this feels more like one of those "I was so right" moments. I got a mail from a columnist, who writes for a tabloid and it has been almost fourteen months since I last communicated with him over an article which I found to be intriguing. Neither did I mail him again, nor did he. So to receive a message from him was much of a surprise, as I started reading I figured out what was the motive behind it. That was a teaser of the article which was supposed to be published the next day in the papers, and that article was pretty much a euphemistic way to slamming Ra.One (a movie) he put up his words and his doubts over the probability of it attaining any creative success, except for the expected monetary profits. Is he a film critic? Did he ever send me such mails asking me to read any of his articles? Is he even concerned about that topic which he's made certain efforts to put forth?

The next day, October 23, 2011 was an unusual footballing sight where Manchester City defeated Manchester United in a highly anticipated battle of the "equals". From anyone to almost everyone I know wanted to tweet/post a status update about it, yeah, who gives a damn even if their own team has tasted some stale taffy in a fixture on the same day or day before. And there were some "Super Celebs" who weren't informed even if there was a match in the first place & they quite missed out on the right spelling & right score of the respective teams.

So this is what we strive on, "Hey, there's this war tank parading down the street, rolling out some souls while running over them. Let's get on it, this is the happening thing to do."
The urge to hop onto the bandwagon of bashing someone is quite ordinary, but to bash that person eternally is real strength.

No comments:

Post a Comment